TIm C - BIP; Attn: Montbell ULAP Testers, ULA Amp Testers and Carol Crooker

  • tcoug7
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2007
      Hi All,

      Today is my first day back at the grind after two great weeks in New
      Mexico. I got 12 boys and 5 dads successfully to Philmont, and by
      the way things went I guess I pretty much had them ready too. We had
      a great trip!

      Now, to BGT business:

      First, I want to apologize to Carol for any extra work I may have
      caused you by not posting my FR for the Columbia Venture Pants test
      until I was on my way to Philmont. I just ran out of time. I tried
      and tried, but could not do a good job of coding my HTML without my
      editor. I'll finish this up first.

      ULA Amp testers and Montbell ULAP testers - I'll start cranking these
      out too.

      Thanks all for your patience while I was out having a blast!

      Tim
    • Leesa J
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2007
        Tim,

        Welcome back! I'd love to hear about your Philmont experience, if you have
        time- my boys are going next summer. Probably directly would be better.

        Leesa

        leesaj@...

        On 8/1/07, tcoug7 <tcoug7@...> wrote:

        > Hi All,
        >
        > Today is my first day back at the grind after two great weeks in New
        > Mexico. I got 12 boys and 5 dads successfully to Philmont, and by
        > the way things went I guess I pretty much had them ready too. We had
        > a great trip!
        >
        > Now, to BGT business:
        >
        > First, I want to apologize to Carol for any extra work I may have
        > caused you by not posting my FR for the Columbia Venture Pants test
        > until I was on my way to Philmont. I just ran out of time. I tried
        > and tried, but could not do a good job of coding my HTML without my
        > editor. I'll finish this up first.
        >
        > ULA Amp testers and Montbell ULAP testers - I'll start cranking these
        > out too.
        >
        > Thanks all for your patience while I was out having a blast!
        >
        > Tim

      • André Corterier
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 2, 2007
          > Re: TIm C - BIP; Attn: Montbell ULAP Testers...

          Tim, Shane asked whether someone could look at the IRs as they were
          coming in and I did so. They're all uploaded to the respective
          folder: http://tinyurl.com/2t2la6

          I hope you post a trip report over at BackpackingTalk.

          Regards,

          André
          interim MontBell ULAP monitor

          --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "tcoug7" <tcoug7@...>
          wrote:

          > Hi All,
          >
          > Today is my first day back at the grind after two great weeks in
          New
          > Mexico. I got 12 boys and 5 dads successfully to Philmont, and by
          > the way things went I guess I pretty much had them ready too. We
          had
          > a great trip!
          >
          > Now, to BGT business:
          >
          > First, I want to apologize to Carol for any extra work I may have
          > caused you by not posting my FR for the Columbia Venture Pants test
          > until I was on my way to Philmont. I just ran out of time. I
          tried
          > and tried, but could not do a good job of coding my HTML without my
          > editor. I'll finish this up first.
          >
          > ULA Amp testers and Montbell ULAP testers - I'll start cranking
          these
          > out too.
          >
          > Thanks all for your patience while I was out having a blast!
          >
          > Tim

        • tcoug7
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 2, 2007
            Thank you Andre!

            Tim

            --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, André Corterier
            <andre.corterier@...> wrote:

            > > Re: TIm C - BIP; Attn: Montbell ULAP Testers...
          • cmcrooker
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 4, 2007
              Hi Tim,
              I'll be OOP for a week starting Tuesday. Any chance you can edit my
              Amp LTR so I can upload before I go?
              Carol