[EDIT] Field Report: SkirtSports Gymgirl 2-pocket Woodlandsprite

  • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2007
      EDITS of the report mentioned below:
      > HTML here: http://snipurl.com/1p0hx
      > Field Report: SkirtSports Gymgirl 2-pocket Woodlandsprite
      > Product Performance in the Field (Field Report August 1, 2007)

      Hi Stephanie!!! Nice job on your GymGirl report. Nearly flawless except
      for some pesky "its" vs. it's".

      I do want to question the top of your html report though. Per the current
      requirements you are to list each report section and the date that section
      was created. I'm not really seeing that in your report. Links are
      optional, but you can look at my SCARPA report currently in the test
      folder for an example. http://tinyurl.com/2fl43p You may (or may not)
      want to also delineate the sections a little more clearly by using bigger
      fonts or horizontal lines. This is not a requirement as long as the
      sections are clearly marked.

      So with all that said... here are the few tiny edits. You have conveyed
      the essence of this item extremely well! (And you even got to include the
      word "sass" in a report!)

      Thank you!

      Best regards...

      James E. Triplett
      Skirt (Sports) Monitor

      ++++++++++++++++++

      Durability-wise, the skirt shows little sign of all the wear its been
      through.
      [EDIT] Found one! "It's" is the proper contraction for "it has"

      I have used the pockets while running to securely hold my 3 oz. (90 g) mp3
      player with no difficulties
      [COMMENT] I can't find anything to edit? so I'll just point out that 3 oz
      is actually 85 grams. (Rounding up to 90 is acceptable if that is what
      you intended.)

      The GymGirl is comfortable, performs well, and it's flattering appearance
      easily goes from trail (or gym) to running around town.
      [EDIT] Remember, contractions get the hyphen, possessives don't. "it's"
      should be "its".

      +++++++end++++++++

    • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 7, 2007
        Stephanie,

        I see you have uploaded your report... but you still need the names of the
        sections and dates at the top of the report.
        http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Clothing/Skirts%20and%20Kilts/SkirtSports%20GymGirl%20SportsSkirt/Test%20Report%20by%20Stephanie%20Martin/

        Something like:
        - Initial Report: May 27, 2007
        - Field Report: Aug 1, 2007

        Thank you!

        James
        Skirt (Sports) Monitor

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 10, 2007
          Stephanie. I got another upload notice for your SkirtSports report... but
          I'm still not seeing each report section and date at the top of your
          report. Please fix and upload as soon as possible.

          Thank you!

          Jet

        • WoodlandSprite
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 10, 2007
            JET - it's in the section labeled: Date in the table at the top of the report.
            Let me know if that is acceptable or not.
            Each section is also labeled with the date. If not acceptable, I'll have to deal with it when I get back in town on Monday or Tuesday. I'm not planning on checking email this weekend-Stephanie

            jetriple@... wrote:
            Stephanie. I got another upload notice for your SkirtSports report... but
            I'm still not seeing each report section and date at the top of your
            report. Please fix and upload as soon as possible.

            Thank you!

            Jet

            backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com wrote on 08/01/2007 08:56:13 AM:

            > EDITS of the report mentioned below:
            > > HTML here: http://snipurl.com/1p0hx
            > > Field Report: SkirtSports Gymgirl 2-pocket Woodlandsprite
            > > Product Performance in the Field (Field Report August 1, 2007)
            >
            > Hi Stephanie!!! Nice job on your GymGirl report. Nearly flawless
            except
            > for some pesky "its" vs. it's".
            >
            > I do want to question the top of your html report though. Per the
            current
            > requirements you are to list each report section and the date that
            section
            > was created. I'm not really seeing that in your report. Links are
            > optional, but you can look at my SCARPA report currently in the test
            > folder for an example. http://tinyurl.com/2fl43p You may (or may not)
            > want to also delineate the sections a little more clearly by using
            bigger
            > fonts or horizontal lines. This is not a requirement as long as the
            > sections are clearly marked.
            >
            > So with all that said... here are the few tiny edits. You have conveyed

            > the essence of this item extremely well! (And you even got to include
            the
            > word "sass" in a report!)
            >
            > Thank you!
            >
            > Best regards...
            >
            > James E. Triplett
            > Skirt (Sports) Monitor
            >
            > ++++++++++++++++++
            >
            > Durability-wise, the skirt shows little sign of all the wear its been
            > through.
            > [EDIT] Found one! "It's" is the proper contraction for "it has"
            >
            > I have used the pockets while running to securely hold my 3 oz. (90 g)
            mp3
            > player with no difficulties
            > [COMMENT] I can't find anything to edit? so I'll just point out that 3
            oz
            > is actually 85 grams. (Rounding up to 90 is acceptable if that is what
            > you intended.)
            >
            > The GymGirl is comfortable, performs well, and it's flattering
            appearance
            > easily goes from trail (or gym) to running around town.
            > [EDIT] Remember, contractions get the hyphen, possessives don't. "it's"

            > should be "its".

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

            ---
            shop: Spritely Goods - beautifully handcrafted supplies & patterns for wool fans - a portion of each sale benefits the following charities: Komen Foundation, Heifer International & Best Friends Animal Society
            http://spritelygoods.com