JAMIE - Scarpa Mustang GTX Boot - James T [DELAY]

  • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2007
      Hi Jamie D...

      My hard drive crashed while I was in Israel last week. So not only was I
      unable to work on my report... when I got home Sunday I got a new hard
      drive, but now don't have the original reports, photos, or even Mozilla
      Composer which is what I make my reports in. I've been adding back in the
      applications I need (simple things like Mozilla and the units converter I
      used to use), and I've asked for help on the BGT help list (had to jump
      through hoops to get Yahoo! to except me back since all my cookies were
      gone) although I don't think the message has gone through yet. When I
      save the html I get all the BGT blue boarders and stuff instead of just
      the report.

      http://tinyurl.com/38jaux (Original report with the Initial and Field
      sections.)

      So at any rate... a miracle may occur and I may still get the report in
      today... but it is looking like I'm going to need another day or two.

      My most humble apologies.

      Jet