EDIT: FR Celestial jacket Outdoor research Andy

  • Heather
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2007
      Hi Andy, thanks for the report. Looks good, only a couple of edits, I
      look foward to your updated html too.

      `heather oakes

      > Jacket used primarily as shell a over insulation for
      warmth.

      EDIT: wording, should be "as a shell".

      > Temps were from light frost to 68 F (20C).

      Edit: you may want to add a space in the "20C" since your other
      conversions all look that way.

      > Thus far, I've been pleased with the hoods fit.

      Comment: someone may override me and $god knows I don't want to start
      a punctuation war, but "hoods fit" reads awkwardly and perhaps needs
      an apostrophe. Or it could just read "the fit of the hood".

      >When sleeping with the jacket the visor is
      annoying, but I found that I can double it back a couple inches and
      it works great.

      Edit: Why is visor annoying? Does it snore? :)

      >It is inherit to this style of tight fitting zipper

      EDIT: inherent

      >Once noticeable attribute of this jacket compared to my other light

      EDIT: I think you were going for "One noticeable¬Ö"