BIP - Andy Henrichs

  • a_henrichs
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 1, 2007
      I'm back from rafting, followed by a business meeting in Anaheim. I
      sure live the life! I'll be posting my LTR for the Echo and Hercules
      in a few minutes.

      Andy
    • a_henrichs
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 30, 2007
        I'm back from an amazing week on the Middle Fork of the Salmon River.
        It was a great trip, but I hope Idaho gets some rain soon to help
        control the wildfires.

        Andy