OOP continued - Kathy Waters until July 8

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2007
      I was supposed to be returning from my previously posted OOP today, but am staying on in FL to help my daughter after the birth of my third beautiful grandchild. I will be back in MI on Saturday, July 7. I can received e-mail, so nothing really will be majorly affected. I will get edits done, etc. albeit maybe a day or two slow!

      Kathy Waters

      Sent via the WebMail system at usaring.com