Digest Number 3326/link in report, Alpine Snowshoes

  • Rosaleen Sullivan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2007
      Leesa and Andrew-

      Thanks for the 'heads up." I have removed the link to another report from my Redfeather Alpine
      Snowshoes. There are now some words highlighted within the text. I have no idea how the highlighting got there, but am trying to finish getting ready to leave home for a minimum of 6 weeks, hiking and visiting relatives, so I can't fiddle with things beyond removing this link.

      I've already delayed this trip a couple of times, mainly due to my dear daughter-in-law's mother being hit by a car. It now appears that she will survive, but she will need months of rehab and will probably never be the same. (Two fractures each in her right femur and hip, 5 broken ribs, compound open fracture of her right humerus, punctured lung and 78 YO. Very tough situation.) I didn't want to leave while the family needed a lot of moral support.

      Y'all play nice while I'm away.

      Rosaleen