MOD HELP: ULA Amp pack - REPAIR

  • cmcrooker
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2007
      The shoulder strap of the ULA Amp pack I am testing started to rip out
      at the top on day 2 of a 5 day backpack trip. Now, at the end of the
      trip it is about half detached. I don't want to take it on another
      trip until it is repaired. Is it OK for me to contact ULA and ask
      about getting it repaired?
      Carol
    • Jerry Goller
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2007
        Yes. Brian is taking off in a month for a trip so you need to contact him
        ASAP.

        Jerry

        reviews and tests on the planet.

        The shoulder strap of the ULA Amp pack I am testing started to rip out at
        the top on day 2 of a 5 day backpack trip. Now, at the end of the trip it is
        about half detached. I don't want to take it on another trip until it is
        repaired. Is it OK for me to contact ULA and ask about getting it repaired?
        Carol

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • cmcrooker
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2007