OOP: Rosaleen July 1 to mid August

  • Rosaleen Sullivan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2007
      Subject: OOP: Rosaleen July 1 to mid August

      After a few delays, I am finally leaving for an extended hike. My friend says we can do 30 miles, I will be greatly pleased with 150 miles. See Y'all in August sometime. Tests affected: Monitor duties for Snot Spot Glove and Eureka Wabakimi Tent.

      Shane-I hope you remember you were going to get Monitor coverage for while I'm away...

      Cheers!

      Rosaleen

    • Rosaleen Sullivan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2007
        Oops! I do not need 6 or more weeks to hike 30 miles. Looks as if I omitted an zero. My hiking buddy for this trip wants to do 300 miles. Maybe... I have enough food and meds counted out, so I'm at least gear-ready...

        Rosaleen