New BGT mile stone

  • Jerry Goller
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2007
      In the month of June we had 100,353 unique visitors to our site. We've been
      bumping just under the 100,000 line for the last few months.

      We finally went over the line....

      Jerry

    • Mike
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2007
        > We finally went over the line....
        >
        > Jerry

        That could be said about a lot of things we do!

        Mike
      • Jerry Goller
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2007
          Certainly the things I do.......

          Jerry

          reviews and tests on the planet.

          That could be said about a lot of things we do!

          Mike

          Yahoo! Groups Links