Re: [backpackgeartesters] ATTN: Mike Lipay

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 30, 2007
      Yes, Andrew, I have that understanding also. But, as I stated, when I
      look at it on my Mac, using Safari, at 1024, it looks fine to me.
      Some of this has to do with font sizes, perhaps my browser default is
      different than Shane's. Some has to do with Mac vs Windows, I know
      that the two machines are different in displayed resolutions.

      I need the additional information that I asked for. The guidelines
      do specify 1024, that is not the issue. The problem is with the size
      of my photos, which are at a 900 width. I need to know, from someone
      who sees the problem (like Shane), just how small I need to make the
      photos. I don't want to adjust it, then have someone tell me it's
      still wrong, then adjust it again; I'd like to do it once and be done.

      Mike