Re: [backpackgeartesters] ADMIN: Test Administration Pages Updated - 31 May 2007

  • Shane Steinkamp
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007
      > The Open Test Calls bar does not seem to be working. When I click on it
      > nothing happens. The other bars work fine.

      Hmmm... That would be because there are no open test calls listed. I'll
      have some up with tonight's update.

      Shane
    • Shane Steinkamp
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007
        > There is the Coleman Klickitat sleeping bag call open right now.

        Right, but I didn't add it in. Hence, it is missing. I never considered
        what would happen to a page if there was no data. I need to educate BridGeT
        on how to handle that.

        Shane
      • Jason Boyle
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007
          There is the Coleman Klickitat sleeping bag call open right now.

          Jason B

          --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "tcoug7" <tcoug7@...>
          wrote:

          > Hi Ralph,
          >
          > I might be wrong, but I believe it's because there are no open test
          > calls right now.
          >
          > Tim
          >

          > -- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Ralph Ditton"
          > <rdassetts@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Shane,
          > >
          > > The Open Test Calls bar does not seem to be working. When I click
          > on it
          > > nothing happens. The other bars work fine.
          > >
          > > Best
          > >
          > > Ralph
          > >

          > > _____

        • Ralph Ditton
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007
            Well Tim,

            That would explain it.

            I thought that there was one that I had applied for and wanted to check on
            how it was traveling on applications. Maybe it is now closed.

            _____

            I might be wrong, but I believe it's because there are no open test
            calls right now.

            Tim

            -- In backpackgeartesters <mailto:backpackgeartesters%40yahoogroups.com>