EDIT- Gregory Z 55 – Initial Report – Ed Morse

  • Leesa J
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2007
      EDIT- Gregory Z 55 � Initial Report � Ed Morse

      Ed,

      Nice job on the report. A few Edits and then please upload.

      Leesa

      EDIT: Therm-a�Rest
      The picture caption is also incorrect.

      Here I have my old Thermorest strapped to the bottom of the pack. The front
      pocket zipper is closed in this view.

      EDIT: may instead of my

      Essentially I am told to hand wash with a mild detergent or soap solution
      and stubborn stains my require use of a soft bristle nylon brush.

    • Edwin Morse
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2007
        Leesa,
        I have made all your EDITs, including one suggested by Andrew.
        Andy Mytys was right about text in photos. I replaced the photo with
        the Therm-a-Rest with a copy without the text.

        I have uploaded back to the TESTS folder.

        Should there be a separate folder for the Gregory Z 55?

        The nearest I could find was the Gregory Z pack.

        Ed M

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Leesa J" <leesaj@...>

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2007
          Ed, I'll check on the folder issue. I believe its the right one, but ya'
          (I) never know.

          Leesa

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 3, 2007
            Gregory Z 55 - Initial Report – Ed Morse

            OK, I uploaded the EDITED version to the Gregory Z pack folder at the
            following URL:

            http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Packs/Internal%20and%
            20External%20Framed%20Backpacks/Gregory%20Z-Pack/Test%20Report%20by%
            20Edwin%20L.%20Morse/

            Tiny URL: http://tinyurl.com/2uk4zo

            I do not think this is the right folder.

            I think there should be a separate folder for the Gregory Z 55. There
            are several differences between the Gregory Z pack and the Z 55
            Every other folder I looked in under packs only has one pack model
            tested or reviewed.