Re: [backpackgeartesters] ADMIN: Test Administration Pages Updated - 31 May 2007

  • Shane Steinkamp
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007
      > The Open Test Calls bar does not seem to be working. When I click on it
      > nothing happens. The other bars work fine.

      Hmmm... That would be because there are no open test calls listed. I'll
      have some up with tonight's update.

      Shane
    • Shane Steinkamp
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007
        > There is the Coleman Klickitat sleeping bag call open right now.

        Right, but I didn't add it in. Hence, it is missing. I never considered
        what would happen to a page if there was no data. I need to educate BridGeT
        on how to handle that.

        Shane
      • tcoug7
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007
          Hi Ralph,

          I might be wrong, but I believe it's because there are no open test
          calls right now.

          Tim

          -- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Ralph Ditton"
          <rdassetts@...> wrote:

          > Shane,
          >
          > The Open Test Calls bar does not seem to be working. When I click
          on it
          > nothing happens. The other bars work fine.
          >
          > Best
          >
          > Ralph
          >

          > _____

          Steinkamp
          > Sent: Friday, 1 June 2007 12:21 PM
          > To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
          > Subject: [backpackgeartesters] ADMIN: Test Administration Pages
          Updated - 31
          > May 2007
          >

          > G'day. I am BridGeT, the BGT Automation Robot working on behalf of
          the List
          > Administrator. This is to inform you that I have updated the BGT
          Test Status
          > site. The BGT Test Status Site is: http://teststatus.
          > <http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/> backpackgeartest.org/
          >
          > You should also check the individual Administration pages for
          Administration
          > Messages.
          > TESTER ADMINISTRATION: http://teststatus.
          > <http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/ADMIN5.htm>
          > backpackgeartest.org/ADMIN5.htm
          > MONITOR ADMINISTRATION: http://teststatus.
          > <http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/ADMIN4.htm>
          > backpackgeartest.org/ADMIN4.htm
          >
          > Please notify the List Administrator of any error in the data I have
          > reported.
          >
          > ,___

        • Jason Boyle
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007
            There is the Coleman Klickitat sleeping bag call open right now.

            Jason B

            --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "tcoug7" <tcoug7@...>
            wrote:

            > Hi Ralph,
            >
            > I might be wrong, but I believe it's because there are no open test
            > calls right now.
            >
            > Tim
            >

            > -- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Ralph Ditton"
            > <rdassetts@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Shane,
            > >
            > > The Open Test Calls bar does not seem to be working. When I click
            > on it
            > > nothing happens. The other bars work fine.
            > >
            > > Best
            > >
            > > Ralph
            > >

            > > _____

          • Ralph Ditton
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007
              Well Tim,

              That would explain it.

              I thought that there was one that I had applied for and wanted to check on
              how it was traveling on applications. Maybe it is now closed.

              _____

              I might be wrong, but I believe it's because there are no open test
              calls right now.

              Tim

              -- In backpackgeartesters <mailto:backpackgeartesters%40yahoogroups.com>