Member Comment - Gregory Z 55 – Initial Report – Ed Morse

  • Andy Mytys
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007
      One of the biggest holes a tester can dig is putting text into an
      actual image because in most cases, to edit it you have to re-create
      the image altogether and this takes time. So, you've got the be very
      careful in doing your own proofreading before incorporating that image
      into your report.

      Case in point - "Thermorest" should be "Therm-a-Rest"
    • Edwin Morse
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007
        Andy,
        When I read your post earlier today I knew I had a problem.
        It seems like I learn most things by making mistakes.

        I had to replace that picture with a copy without the text.

        Ed M

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Andy Mytys" <amytys@...>