Attn Shane: Re: Test Administration Pages updated

  • pamwyant
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
      The lovely BridGeT seems to have overlook my report for the GoLite
      Quest pack, posted message # 34388. While I struggled mightily to get
      it posted before midnight ended on the 29th, by the time I finished
      polishing it up, adding photos, and uploading the HTML version, it was
      about an hour and a half past midnight Eastern Daylight Savings time
      before I posted, so technically I guess I was a day late? Oh, the
      shame! Spoils my perfect record, boo-hoo. (Weeping and gnashing of
      teeth)

      Pam Wyant
    • Shane Steinkamp
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
        > The lovely BridGeT seems to have overlook my report for the GoLite
        > Quest pack, posted message # 34388. While I struggled mightily to get
        > it posted before midnight ended on the 29th, by the time I finished
        > polishing it up, adding photos, and uploading the HTML version, it was
        > about an hour and a half past midnight Eastern Daylight Savings time
        > before I posted, so technically I guess I was a day late? Oh, the
        > shame! Spoils my perfect record, boo-hoo. (Weeping and gnashing of
        > teeth)

        Wellllll...the code wizard put in a 24 hour grace period into the
        calculations anyway just for such contingencies. You'll still be good.

        Shane
        Code Wizard