RE: [backpackgeartesters] ADMIN: Test Administration Pages Updated - 31 May 2007

  • Ralph Ditton
    Message 1 of 7 , May 31, 2007
      Shane,

      The Open Test Calls bar does not seem to be working. When I click on it
      nothing happens. The other bars work fine.

      Best

      Ralph

      _____

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007
        > The Open Test Calls bar does not seem to be working. When I click on it
        > nothing happens. The other bars work fine.

        Hmmm... That would be because there are no open test calls listed. I'll
        have some up with tonight's update.

        Shane
      • Shane Steinkamp
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007
          > There is the Coleman Klickitat sleeping bag call open right now.

          Right, but I didn't add it in. Hence, it is missing. I never considered
          what would happen to a page if there was no data. I need to educate BridGeT
          on how to handle that.

          Shane
        • tcoug7
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007
            Hi Ralph,

            I might be wrong, but I believe it's because there are no open test
            calls right now.

            Tim

            -- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Ralph Ditton"
            <rdassetts@...> wrote:

            > Shane,
            >
            > The Open Test Calls bar does not seem to be working. When I click
            on it
            > nothing happens. The other bars work fine.
            >
            > Best
            >
            > Ralph
            >

            > _____

            Updated - 31
            > May 2007
            >

            > G'day. I am BridGeT, the BGT Automation Robot working on behalf of
            the List
            > Administrator. This is to inform you that I have updated the BGT
            Test Status
            > site. The BGT Test Status Site is: http://teststatus.
            > <http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/> backpackgeartest.org/
            >
            > You should also check the individual Administration pages for
            Administration
            > Messages.
            > TESTER ADMINISTRATION: http://teststatus.
            > <http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/ADMIN5.htm>
            > backpackgeartest.org/ADMIN5.htm
            > MONITOR ADMINISTRATION: http://teststatus.
            > <http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/ADMIN4.htm>
            > backpackgeartest.org/ADMIN4.htm
            >
            > Please notify the List Administrator of any error in the data I have
            > reported.
            >
            > ,___

          • Jason Boyle
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007
              There is the Coleman Klickitat sleeping bag call open right now.

              Jason B

              --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "tcoug7" <tcoug7@...>
              wrote:

              > Hi Ralph,
              >
              > I might be wrong, but I believe it's because there are no open test
              > calls right now.
              >
              > Tim
              >

              > -- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Ralph Ditton"
              > <rdassetts@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Shane,
              > >
              > > The Open Test Calls bar does not seem to be working. When I click
              > on it
              > > nothing happens. The other bars work fine.
              > >
              > > Best
              > >
              > > Ralph
              > >

              > > _____

            • Ralph Ditton
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007
                Well Tim,

                That would explain it.

                I thought that there was one that I had applied for and wanted to check on
                how it was traveling on applications. Maybe it is now closed.

                _____

                I might be wrong, but I believe it's because there are no open test
                calls right now.

                Tim

                -- In backpackgeartesters <mailto:backpackgeartesters%40yahoogroups.com>