EDIT: IR - GoLite Sun Dragon - Leesa

  • Emma Eyeball
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2007
      Leesa,

      between the holiday & the three reports i had to work on for this
      week, i'm so sorry to take so long to get your IR edited. here we go.

      > Background:
      > My outdoor experiences include trips varying in length from
      one-day
      > hikes to two-week trips. Most involve my three children, while my style
      > isn't as 'high adventure' as some, I do enjoy the time we spend
      outdoors.

      edit: "...children. While my style..."

      > My load used to be HEAVY - think pack mule. Now that the kids carry
      > their own gear, plus the two oldest help carry the food, ect, my

      edit: "food, etc., my..."

      > Weights as measured: Computer 11 oz (312 g)

      edit: why do you have the word "computer" in there?

      The heal
      > of the shoe is designed to lock the back of the foot to minimize

      edit: "The heel of..."

      > about 80 degrees F (27 C). We are in the middle of our rainy
      season which last until mid-June usually.

      edit: "which lasts..."

      all done!