ADMIN: Test Administration Pages Updated - 31 May 2007

  • Shane Steinkamp
    Message 1 of 7 , May 31, 2007
      G'day. I am BridGeT, the BGT Automation Robot working on behalf of the List Administrator. This is to inform you that I have updated the BGT Test Status site. The BGT Test Status Site is: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/

      You should also check the individual Administration pages for Administration Messages.
      TESTER ADMINISTRATION: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/ADMIN5.htm
      MONITOR ADMINISTRATION: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/ADMIN4.htm

      Please notify the List Administrator of any error in the data I have reported.

      I performed the following output tasks in 18.61 seconds.

      286 HTML pages created. Inlcuding:

      55 Manufacturer detail pages.
      95 Tester detail pages.
      42 Monitor detail pages.
      14 Moderator detail pages.
      70 Short links for report.
      Several one-shot administration pages are not included in my log counts.

      1 Monitors were assigned to tests.
      7 Manufacturers were notified of test progress.
      7 Tester Reminder emails were sent.
      3 Late Test Report Notification emails were sent.
      24 Monitor Status emails were sent.
      1 Monitor Test Completion emails were sent.
      1 Test Completion emails were sent to the list.

      Enjoy!

      BridGeT, List Administration Automation
    • Ralph Ditton
      Message 2 of 7 , May 31, 2007
        Shane,

        The Open Test Calls bar does not seem to be working. When I click on it
        nothing happens. The other bars work fine.

        Best

        Ralph

        _____

        <http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/> backpackgeartest.org/

        You should also check the individual Administration pages for Administration
        Messages.
        TESTER ADMINISTRATION: http://teststatus.
        <http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/ADMIN5.htm>
        backpackgeartest.org/ADMIN5.htm
        MONITOR ADMINISTRATION: http://teststatus.
        <http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/ADMIN4.htm>
        backpackgeartest.org/ADMIN4.htm

        Please notify the List Administrator of any error in the data I have
        reported.

        ,___

      • Shane Steinkamp
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007
          > The Open Test Calls bar does not seem to be working. When I click on it
          > nothing happens. The other bars work fine.

          Hmmm... That would be because there are no open test calls listed. I'll
          have some up with tonight's update.

          Shane
        • Shane Steinkamp
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007
            > There is the Coleman Klickitat sleeping bag call open right now.

            Right, but I didn't add it in. Hence, it is missing. I never considered
            what would happen to a page if there was no data. I need to educate BridGeT
            on how to handle that.

            Shane
          • tcoug7
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007
              Hi Ralph,

              I might be wrong, but I believe it's because there are no open test
              calls right now.

              Tim

              -- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Ralph Ditton"
              <rdassetts@...> wrote:

              > Shane,
              >
              > The Open Test Calls bar does not seem to be working. When I click
              on it
              > nothing happens. The other bars work fine.
              >
              > Best
              >
              > Ralph
              >

              > _____

              Updated - 31
              > May 2007
              >

              > G'day. I am BridGeT, the BGT Automation Robot working on behalf of
              the List
              > Administrator. This is to inform you that I have updated the BGT
              Test Status
              > site. The BGT Test Status Site is: http://teststatus.
              > <http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/> backpackgeartest.org/
              >
              > You should also check the individual Administration pages for
              Administration
              > Messages.
              > TESTER ADMINISTRATION: http://teststatus.
              > <http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/ADMIN5.htm>
              > backpackgeartest.org/ADMIN5.htm
              > MONITOR ADMINISTRATION: http://teststatus.
              > <http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/ADMIN4.htm>
              > backpackgeartest.org/ADMIN4.htm
              >
              > Please notify the List Administrator of any error in the data I have
              > reported.
              >
              > ,___

            • Jason Boyle
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007
                There is the Coleman Klickitat sleeping bag call open right now.

                Jason B

                --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "tcoug7" <tcoug7@...>
                wrote:

                > Hi Ralph,
                >
                > I might be wrong, but I believe it's because there are no open test
                > calls right now.
                >
                > Tim
                >

                > -- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Ralph Ditton"
                > <rdassetts@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Shane,
                > >
                > > The Open Test Calls bar does not seem to be working. When I click
                > on it
                > > nothing happens. The other bars work fine.
                > >
                > > Best
                > >
                > > Ralph
                > >

                > > _____

              • Ralph Ditton
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007
                  Well Tim,

                  That would explain it.

                  I thought that there was one that I had applied for and wanted to check on
                  how it was traveling on applications. Maybe it is now closed.

                  _____

                  I might be wrong, but I believe it's because there are no open test
                  calls right now.

                  Tim

                  -- In backpackgeartesters <mailto:backpackgeartesters%40yahoogroups.com>