EDIT INITIAL REPORT WHITE SIERRA PERTH MEN'S T - CURRY

  • Jason Boyle
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2007
      Russell,

      I am your lucky monitor! Thanks for getting your report in. I have a couple of things for you below. Once you have made the changes please upload to the item folder and make sure you click the combined test report format radio button.

      Tester Biography:

      Name: Russell Curry
      Age: 60
      Height: 6'0" (1.83 m)
      Weight:: 182 lbs (83 kg)
      Email: mrqcace@...
      City, State, Country: Orange, Texas, USA

      **Comment** You might want to include some more info here that pertains to this test, Chest size, arm length, neck size. It would allow to have a better mental picture of your body type and how the shirt actually fits you. Just a suggestions

      Product Identification:

      Product Properties:

      Weight: Not listed on the website
      Weight as received: 8 oz (227 g)
      Style: X3207M
      Color: PSO - Pistachio
      Fabric: 100% polyester Cool Dry TM knit

      **EDIT** In your html knit is a bigger font. Not sure what happened.

      So far in my
      hothouse climate of temperatures in the 90 F (32 C) range and humidity
      about the same, the shirt has done what it is advertised to do, wicks
      moisture away from my body and keeps me cooler than the cheaper
      wicking shirts I normally wear.

      **EDIT/Comment** I think the sentence above where you say it is cooler than other wicking shirs that you normally wear borders on projection. Try to be careful to not make outright comparisons.

      Jason B
      White Sierra Perth Monitor