NUUN Testers

  • Chuck Carnes
    Message 1 of 11 , May 16, 2007
      The NUUN Tablets wll be shipping today or tomorrow.
      All 4 flavors will be included except for Australia
      and there is only 3 flavors available, sorry.

      Anyway, be on the look out for them by the first of
      middle of next week.

      Chuck Carnes

      ____________________________________________________________________________________You snooze, you lose. Get messages ASAP with AutoCheck
      in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.
    • Karl
      Message 2 of 11 , May 17, 2007
        Gday Chuck,
        What does your message mean? Who has been selected for the test, and
        should expect the tablets to be shipped to their address, as you
        say, today or tomorrow? I only saw 3 flavours on the website. Are
        you saying there is a fourth? What flavour is it? Are the multipacks
        containing a variety of flavours available to testers? Or is the
        fourth flavour you refer to meaning the variety pack?
        Thanks,
        Karl
        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Chuck Carnes
        <ctcarnes1@...> wrote:

        > The NUUN Tablets wll be shipping today or tomorrow.
        > All 4 flavors will be included except for Australia
        > and there is only 3 flavors available, sorry.
        >
        > Anyway, be on the look out for them by the first of
        > middle of next week.
        >
        > Chuck Carnes

        _______________You snooze, you lose. Get messages ASAP with AutoCheck
        > in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.
        > http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta/newmail_html.html

      • rayestrella1
        Message 3 of 11 , May 17, 2007
          --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Karl" <zkyf@...> wrote:

          > Who has been selected for the test,

          See;

          http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/SD516.htm#ELECTROLITE%20TABLETS

          Ray
        • Chuck Carnes
          Message 4 of 11 , May 17, 2007
            Dude...I have no idea, that's just what they e-mailed
            me. I guess it will be a surprise wen they show up.
            They may have added a flavor, I don't know

            Chuck Carnes

            --- Karl <zkyf@...> wrote:

            > Gday Chuck,
            > What does your message mean? Who has been selected
            > for the test, and
            > should expect the tablets to be shipped to their
            > address, as you
            > say, today or tomorrow? I only saw 3 flavours on the
            > website. Are
            > you saying there is a fourth? What flavour is it?
            > Are the multipacks
            > containing a variety of flavours available to
            > testers? Or is the
            > fourth flavour you refer to meaning the variety
            > pack?
            > Thanks,
            > Karl
            > --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Chuck
            > Carnes
            > <ctcarnes1@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > The NUUN Tablets wll be shipping today or
            > tomorrow.
            > > All 4 flavors will be included except for
            > Australia
            > > and there is only 3 flavors available, sorry.
            > >
            > > Anyway, be on the look out for them by the first
            > of
            > > middle of next week.
            > >
            > > Chuck Carnes

            > _______________You snooze, you lose. Get messages
            > ASAP with AutoCheck
            > > in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

            ____________________________________________________________________________________Got a little couch potato?
          • Karl
            Message 5 of 11 , May 18, 2007
              OK thanks ray
              --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "rayestrella1"
              <rayestrella@...> wrote:

              > --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Karl" <zkyf@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Who has been selected for the test,
              >
              > See;
              >
              > http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/SD516.htm#ELECTROLITE%
              20TABLETS

              > Ray

            • Ralph Ditton
              Message 6 of 11 , May 31, 2007
                Chuck,

                Could you find out from nunn when they mailed my package as I still have not
                received it and if there is tracking number?

                Thank you in advance.

                Ralph

                _____

                Message 7 of 11 , Jun 1, 2007
                  Sure....I have a feeling though it will be a week or
                  so behind the others but I'll give them a shout.

                  Chuck

                  __________________________________________________________You
                  > snooze, you
                  > lose. Get messages ASAP with AutoCheck
                  > in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.
                  > http://advision.

                  <http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta/newmail_html.html>
                  > webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta/newmail_html.html

                  > removed]

                • Ralph Ditton
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jun 6, 2007
                    Any word yet Chuck?

                    Normally things from your country only take between six and ten days.

                    The other two testers have had theirs for weeks.

                    Ralph

                    _____

                    --- Ralph Ditton <rdassetts@optusnet. <mailto:rdassetts%40optusnet.com.au>

                    __________________________________________________________You

                    <http://advision.
                    <http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta/newmail_html.html>
                    webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta/newmail_html.html>
                    > webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta/newmail_html.html

                    > removed]

                    http://surveylink.
                    <http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7>
                    yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7

                  • Rick Allnutt
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jun 7, 2007
                      Unless sent as a package, not by air. Then 8 weeks is common according
                      to the post office. Whenever I go to the post office, they always give
                      me the choice to send it by parcel post and never explain how long that
                      would take unless I mention it.

                      Rick

                      Ralph Ditton wrote:

                      > Any word yet Chuck?
                      >
                      > Normally things from your country only take between six and ten days.
                      >
                      > The other two testers have had theirs for weeks.
                      >
                      > Ralph
                      >
                      > _____
                      >
                      > From: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com

                    • Ralph Ditton
                      Message 10 of 11 , Jun 7, 2007
                        Thank you Rick.

                        I did not give surface mail a thought as none of my previous test have
                        arrived by this means. Oh well, I live in hope then. <g>

                        Ralph

                        _____

                        Ralph Ditton wrote:

                        > Any word yet Chuck?
                        >
                        > Normally things from your country only take between six and ten days.
                        >
                        > The other two testers have had theirs for weeks.
                        >
                        > Ralph
                        >
                        > _____

                      • Ralph Ditton
                        Message 11 of 11 , Jun 29, 2007
                          Chuck,

                          Could you find out how Nunn sent the tablets to me?

                          I have not seen hide nor hair of them.

                          If it was by air then they have gone walkabout but by ship then they will be
                          well shaken.

                          Cheers

                          Ralph

                          _____