Re: [backpackgeartesters] Re: TEST CALL: Ladies day out!

  • WoodlandSprite
    Message 1 of 27 , May 3 5:44 PM
      All:
      I weigh well over 100 lbs and I wear one running and hiking. It is way more comfortable than wearing shorts that ride up and while I do get odd looks, every now and again, I no longer run in shorts and a good portion of my hiking is done in a sport skirt.

      -Stephanie

      S <geosheila@...> wrote:
      Yeah, I don't see how this is going to fly. It does look kind of cute for running, if I weighed
      100 pounds or less and uh...ran, but are they trying to give us all lyme disease? Long pants
      on the trail keep the ticks away. But perhaps there are enough trail runners among us.

      Sheila

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "CLD" <chari.daignault@...> wrote:

      > Honestly, who wants to hike wearing a halter and a skirt [even if it
      > is supposedly "sporty"]?
      >
      > -- Chari
      > "Not all who wander are lost"

      ---
      shop: Spritely Goods - beautifully handcrafted supplies & patterns for wool fans - a portion of each sale benefits the following charities: Komen Foundation, Heifer International & Best Friends Animal Society
      http://spritelygoods.com