ADMIN: CHUCK CARNES: OR Celestial Jacket

  • Shane Steinkamp
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 30 1:49 PM
      I need a ruling on this, Chuck. Is it supposed to be rainwear? If it is, I
      need to move the folders.

      Shane

      Message 2 of 11 , May 1, 2007
        Yes...just like I would have thought the Columbia Fast
        and Lighter shell should have been under Rainwear. Jus
        tmy opinion though.

        Chuck

        --- Shane Steinkamp <shane@...>

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Jerry Goller
        Message 3 of 11 , May 1, 2007
          The Celestial Jacket is a rain jacket. If it isn't under rain gear then it
          needs to be moved.

          Jerry

          reviews and tests on the planet.

          wrote:

          > I need a ruling on this, Chuck. Is it supposed to be rainwear? If it
          > is, I need to move the folders.
          >
          > Shane

        • Shane Steinkamp
          Message 4 of 11 , May 3, 2007
            > The Celestial Jacket is a rain jacket. If it isn't under rain gear then it
            > needs to be moved.

            I have no idea what you are talking about, white man. Celestial Jacket and
            Pants have been under rain gear from start.

            http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Rain%20Gear/Jackets%20and%20Pants/Outdoor%20Research%20Celestial%20Jacket/

            http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Rain%20Gear/Jackets%20and%20Pants/Outdoor%20Research%20Celestial%20Pants/

            Shane
            Folder Monkey
          • Chuck Carnes
            Message 5 of 11 , May 3, 2007
              I see that it is....I was wondering why the Columbia
              Faster and Lighter shell wasn't under 'Rainwear'.
              Right now it's under 'Jackets'

              Chuck

              --- Shane Steinkamp <shane@...>
              wrote:

              > > The Celestial Jacket is a rain jacket. If it isn't
              > under rain gear then it
              > > needs to be moved.
              >
              > I have no idea what you are talking about, white
              > man. Celestial Jacket and
              > Pants have been under rain gear from start.

              http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Rain%20Gear/Jackets%20and%20Pants/Outdoor%20Research%20Celestial%20Jacket/

              http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Rain%20Gear/Jackets%20and%20Pants/Outdoor%20Research%20Celestial%20Pants/

              > Shane
              > Folder Monkey

              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • Shane Steinkamp
              Message 6 of 11 , May 3, 2007
                >I see that it is....I was wondering why the Columbia
                > Faster and Lighter shell wasn't under 'Rainwear'.
                > Right now it's under 'Jackets'

                I thought we had a determination on that one that it wasn't actually
                advertised as rainwear.

                Shane
                List Admin
              • Chuck Carnes
                Message 7 of 11 , May 3, 2007
                  Maybe so, I missed that one...no problem. We'll keep
                  it like it is.

                  Chuck

                  --- Shane Steinkamp <shane@...>
                  wrote:

                  > >I see that it is....I was wondering why the
                  > Columbia
                  > > Faster and Lighter shell wasn't under 'Rainwear'.
                  > > Right now it's under 'Jackets'
                  >
                  > I thought we had a determination on that one that it
                  > wasn't actually
                  > advertised as rainwear.
                  >
                  > Shane
                  > List Admin

                  http://mail.yahoo.com
                • woodswoman
                  Message 8 of 11 , May 3, 2007
                    ...magical powers, huh!!!

                    --- Shane Steinkamp <shane@...>
                    wrote:

                    > > The Celestial Jacket is a rain jacket. If it isn't
                    > under rain gear then it
                    > > needs to be moved.
                    >
                    > I have no idea what you are talking about, white
                    > man. Celestial Jacket and
                    > Pants have been under rain gear from start.

                    http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Rain%20Gear/Jackets%20and%20Pants/Outdoor%20Research%20Celestial%20Jacket/

                    http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Rain%20Gear/Jackets%20and%20Pants/Outdoor%20Research%20Celestial%20Pants/

                    > Shane
                    > Folder Monkey

                    ***Gail***

                    http://mail.yahoo.com
                  • Shane Steinkamp
                    Message 9 of 11 , May 3, 2007
                      > ...magical powers, huh!!!

                      I tell my clients all the time, "Do NOT mess with the sorcerer..."

                      :D

                      Shane
                    • Jerry Goller
                      Message 10 of 11 , May 3, 2007
                        I've no doubt of that but someone was using that as an example of a
                        questionable usage call. It isn't. There is no question that it is rain
                        gear.\

                        Unless I completely misread the post, which is also certainly possible....
                        ;o)

                        Jerry

                        reviews and tests on the planet.

                        > The Celestial Jacket is a rain jacket. If it isn't under rain gear
                        > then it needs to be moved.

                        I have no idea what you are talking about, white man. Celestial Jacket and
                        Pants have been under rain gear from start.

                        http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Rain%20Gear/Jackets%20and%20Pants/Ou
                        tdoor%20Research%20Celestial%20Jacket/

                        http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Rain%20Gear/Jackets%20and%20Pants/Ou
                        tdoor%20Research%20Celestial%20Pants/

                        Shane
                        Folder Monkey

                        Yahoo! Groups Links
                      • Jason Boyle
                        Message 11 of 11 , May 3, 2007
                          Shane,

                          It is fully taped shell. It fits in raingear just as well as
                          anything else.

                          Jason

                          --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Shane Steinkamp"