Re: [backpackgeartesters] Redfeather Pace testing issue - Attn Jason & Coy

  • Shane Steinkamp
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2007
      > Can I post a
      > very brief LTR and continue testing next season? There just hasn't been a
      > lot of snow in California this year. Let me know how I should proceed.

      The Bylaws allow for this. When you run out of winter, then you run out of
      winter. Simple state that you did not experience suitable testing
      conditions during the LTR phase. You may post an addendum to your report
      next season if you wish to do so.

      Shane
      List Admin
    • Jason Boyle
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1 2:19 PM
        What Shane said. Weather dependant items don't always work out
        best.

        Jason

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Shane Steinkamp"