Re: [backpackgeartesters] BridGeT report

  • Shane Steinkamp
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30 1:27 PM
      > I like this new report but I have a question: The e-mail shows the OR
      > Snowline Mitts LTR due May 1. In the linked to report it both shows
      > the LTR uploaded April 19 and due May 1.
      > Either I've missed doing something or there is something I don't
      > understand.
      > Can you explain, please?

      I think that maybe it's broken... Um... Have you actually uploaded your
      LTR?

      Shane
      List Admin
    • Edwin Morse
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2007
        Yes, the LTR was uploaded April 19, 2007. The following addresses should
        take you to it.

        http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Clothing/Gloves/Outdoor%20Research%2
        0Snowline%20Mitt/Ed%20Morse/Test%20Report%20by%20Edwin%20L.%20Morse/

        or: http://tinyurl.com/35fgt8

        Did I leave out a step I should have done?

        Ed Morse

        _____

        > I like this new report but I have a question: The e-mail shows the OR
        > Snowline Mitts LTR due May 1. In the linked to report it both shows
        > the LTR uploaded April 19 and due May 1.
        > Either I've missed doing something or there is something I don't
        > understand.
        > Can you explain, please?

        I think that maybe it's broken... Um... Have you actually uploaded your
        LTR?

        Shane
        List Admin