Problems with Yahoo postings?

  • TheMiddleSister
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2007
      Is anyone having problems with Yahoo this morning? I haven't gotten any new
      e-mail messages today, but have over 2000 of various duplicate messages
      dated yesterday.

      Kathy Waters
    • Chuck Carnes
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2007
        No problems here...

        Chuck

        --- TheMiddleSister <TheMiddleSister@...>

        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2007
          My message to Jen took at least 3 hours to post.

          Jet