Re: [backpackgeartesters] Redfeather Pace testing issue - Attn Jason & Coy

  • Shane Steinkamp
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2007
      > Can I post a
      > very brief LTR and continue testing next season? There just hasn't been a
      > lot of snow in California this year. Let me know how I should proceed.

      The Bylaws allow for this. When you run out of winter, then you run out of
      winter. Simple state that you did not experience suitable testing
      conditions during the LTR phase. You may post an addendum to your report
      next season if you wish to do so.

      Shane
      List Admin
    • Jennifer Pope
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2007
        Redfeather Pace testing issue - Attn Jason & Coy

        The Redfeather Pace snowshoe LTR is due a week from tomorrow. I'm am
        certain that I will not have any field testing to report on in the LTR phase
        (not even one trip). We've only had 1 snow storm in the LTR phase and it
        wasn't on a weekend where I could make use of it. Plus the weather is so
        unpredictable it can snow and then be in the 70s the next day. Can I post a
        very brief LTR and continue testing next season? There just hasn't been a
        lot of snow in California this year. Let me know how I should proceed.

        Thanks,
        Jen P.

      • Dark Lazarus
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2007
          I too have had a hard time with snow. Apparently West Virginia gets
          lots of snow except when you need it. It would snow during the week
          then rain on the weekend so there was nothing useable. I even headed
          up north into PA and only got rain for my troubles. They did strap
          well to my pack though. Please keep me in the loop on this too.

          kathryn

          On 5/1/07, Jennifer Pope <jennifer.pope@...> wrote:
          > Redfeather Pace testing issue - Attn Jason & Coy
          >
          > The Redfeather Pace snowshoe LTR is due a week from tomorrow. I'm am
          > certain that I will not have any field testing to report on in the LTR phase
          > (not even one trip). We've only had 1 snow storm in the LTR phase and it
          > wasn't on a weekend where I could make use of it. Plus the weather is so
          > unpredictable it can snow and then be in the 70s the next day. Can I post a
          > very brief LTR and continue testing next season? There just hasn't been a
          > lot of snow in California this year. Let me know how I should proceed.
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Jen P.

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Jason Boyle
          Message 4 of 4 , May 1, 2007
            What Shane said. Weather dependant items don't always work out
            best.

            Jason

            --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Shane Steinkamp"