Buff Test Call CLOSED!

  • Chuck Carnes
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2007
      The Buff test call is officially closed. Selections
      will be made soon.

      Chuck Carnes

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • chcoa
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2007
        Darn it!! I wanted to apply for this one. Too much happening for me
        at the end of the month I guess. Oh well, bring on the next fun
        looking thing.
        jamie d

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Chuck Carnes
        <ctcarnes1@...> wrote:

        > The Buff test call is officially closed. Selections
        > will be made soon.
        >
        > Chuck Carnes

        > http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Ryan L. Christensen
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2007
          --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "chcoa" <jdeben@...> wrote:

          > Darn it!!...Oh well, bring on the next fun looking thing.

          Jamie,

          There's the SportsSkirt -- and your applying may save us all from
          having to read Shane's reports and pictures of this particular item.

          Please, save us all from such inhumane torture; APPLY, APPLY, APPLY!
        • chcoa
          Message 4 of 4 , May 2, 2007
            I don't know, if I recall Shane can probably fill out one of these
            babies better than I can. :)

            I'm probably going to apply anyway, they looked interesting.

            Jamie

            --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Ryan L. Christensen"