Re: [backpackgeartesters] Re: Montrail Namche Testers

  • Chuck Carnes
    Message 1 of 11 , May 1, 2007
      Okay...I'll track it today. Thanks and stand by

      Chuck

      --- Fuzzy <chuck_kime@...> wrote:

      > --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Chuck
      > Carnes
      > <ctcarnes1@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > No, but if you don't get yours later today, let me
      > > know and I will track them down.
      >
      > Nada, as of 5:45pm.
      >
      > Fuzzy

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Fuzzy
      Message 2 of 11 , May 7, 2007
        <ctcarnes1@...> wrote:

        > Okay...I'll track it today. Thanks and stand by

        Any word yet?

        Fuzzy
      • Chuck Carnes
        Message 3 of 11 , May 7, 2007
          Nope...nada. He may be out of town, I don't know. I'll
          give him another day and then I'll call him.

          Chuck

          --- Fuzzy <chuck_kime@...> wrote:

          > --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Chuck
          > Carnes
          > <ctcarnes1@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Okay...I'll track it today. Thanks and stand by
          >
          > Any word yet?
          >
          > Fuzzy

          8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time
        • Fuzzy
          Message 4 of 11 , May 14, 2007
            <ctcarnes1@...> wrote:

            > Nope...nada. He may be out of town, I don't know. I'll
            > give him another day and then I'll call him.

            It's been another week. I wanna test some boots. Waahhh! <snif>

            Fuzzy
          • Thomas Vickers
            Message 5 of 11 , May 14, 2007
              You really want to test these boots
              I have been in them two days and I likes them

              TD
            • Chuck Carnes
              Message 6 of 11 , May 14, 2007
                That just doesn't make cense why you don't have yours
                yet. I will call him today.

                Chuck

                http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/