Re: Arrived Clif Shot Bloks Jenn Koles

  • Jenn K.
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2007
      Ha that is supposed to be twelve packages. Jet lag is my excuse.

      Jenn K.

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Jenn K." <jennksnowy@...>

    • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2007
        what?

        -Jet->

        backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com wrote on 04/30/2007 11:59:27 PM:

        > Ha that is supposed to be twelve packages. Jet lag is my excuse.
        >
        > Jenn K.
        >
        > --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Jenn K." <jennksnowy@...>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > The Clif Shot Blocks arrived. Tweleve packages.
        > > Jenn K.

      • Jenn K.
        Message 3 of 5 , May 1, 2007
          I spelled twelve incorrectly on my first post. I was very tired from
          traveling to and from three different oceans in 10 days.

          Jenn K.

          Message 4 of 5 , May 1, 2007
            Sorry Jen. I was being glib. I saw "Jet" and thought you were talking to
            me. Then I saw "Jet Lag" and thought I had done something wrong. Not
            really, of course... just yanking your chain a little...

            I'll go to time-out now. Sorry for the bandwidth.

            Jet