Extended Test Call; Your heart may be as pure as driven snow

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30, 2007
      I only have two apps for this test right now.

      Extended Test Call; Your heart may be as pure as driven snow

      But the melted snow you need to drink is not so pure. Make it so with
      Aqua Mira Water Purification Tablets. You can find them here;

      http://www.mcnett.com/

      Navigate their site to find the product. Click
      'Outdoor' on the left side, click 'Water Treatment'.
      The one we are testing is under the 'Aquamira
      Waterbottle and Filter'. It's the 'Water Treatment
      TABLETS' not 'drops'.

      Or check this out;

      Aquamira Water Purification Tablets contain a unique chlorine dioxide
      formula that produces a powerful germacidal agent when released in
      water. This formula meets the stringent EPA guidelines for
      Microbiological Water Purifiers making it the safest solution on the
      market. Each tablet purifies one liter of water and is conveniently
      sealed in an individual child resistant foil pouch. To use, simply
      drop a tablet into one liter of water and wait the required time.

      Directions For Use:
      1) Remove 1 Tablet from foil packaging and quickly insert into 1
      liter of contaminated water.
      2) Allow to react for four hours in an area away from sunlight.
      3) The treated water is now ready for drinking.

      *newbie rule doesn't apply
      *US only
      *Chuck Carnes is the Moderator

      I will collect apps until next Thursday (May 5) at noon.

      Ray
    • Ryan L. Christensen
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 30, 2007
        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "rayestrella1"
        <rayestrella@...> wrote:

        > I only have two apps for this test right now.

        Ray,

        Although I would like to test these purification tablets, I was holding
        back, thinking this would be a great test for the newbies. But, if you
        need apps, I'll get you one before Thursday.

        Ryan
      • nwcurt
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 30, 2007
          Ray,

          May 5th is this coming Saturday. Did you mean to extend it Thursday 5/3??

          -Curt

          <rayestrella@...> wrote:

          > I only have two apps for this test right now.
          >
          > Extended Test Call; Your heart may be as pure as driven snow
          >
          > But the melted snow you need to drink is not so pure. Make it so with
          > Aqua Mira Water Purification Tablets. You can find them here;
          >
          > http://www.mcnett.com/
          >
          > Navigate their site to find the product. Click
          > 'Outdoor' on the left side, click 'Water Treatment'.
          > The one we are testing is under the 'Aquamira
          > Waterbottle and Filter'. It's the 'Water Treatment
          > TABLETS' not 'drops'.
          >
          > Or check this out;
          >
          > Aquamira Water Purification Tablets contain a unique chlorine dioxide
          > formula that produces a powerful germacidal agent when released in
          > water. This formula meets the stringent EPA guidelines for
          > Microbiological Water Purifiers making it the safest solution on the
          > market. Each tablet purifies one liter of water and is conveniently
          > sealed in an individual child resistant foil pouch. To use, simply
          > drop a tablet into one liter of water and wait the required time.
          >
          > Directions For Use:
          > 1) Remove 1 Tablet from foil packaging and quickly insert into 1
          > liter of contaminated water.
          > 2) Allow to react for four hours in an area away from sunlight.
          > 3) The treated water is now ready for drinking.
          >

          > *newbie rule doesn't apply
          > *US only
          > *Chuck Carnes is the Moderator
          >
          > I will collect apps until next Thursday (May 5) at noon.
          >
          > Ray

        • rayestrella1
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 30, 2007
            --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "nwcurt" <nwcurt@...> wrote:

            > Ray,
            >
            > May 5th is this coming Saturday. Did you mean to extend it Thursday
            5/3??

            Yes I meant May 3rd as I am going to be out of town on Friday

            Ray
          • Michael Wheiler
            Message 5 of 6 , May 1, 2007
              Ray:

              I'd love to help you out but I'm already over my self imposed limit on test items and scrambling to keep up. Do we need to go out and recruit some more testers?

              Mike Wheiler

            • rayestrella1
              Message 6 of 6 , May 1, 2007
                --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Wheiler"
                <jmwlaw@...> wrote:

                >Do we need to go out and recruit some more testers?

                Always!

                Ray