EDIT: Long Term Report - Kayland Contact 1000 boots - Adam Fisher

  • Exec
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2007
      LTR for Kayland Contact 1000 Boots, by Adam Fischer, posted April 2, 2007
      Edited by John Waters, April 2, 2007

      Adam,

      Here are just a few minor edits for you LTR. When you complete the edits, go ahead and delete your test file from the test folder and upload to the proper folder. Thanks for making this an easy first test for me to monitor.

      John Waters
      Kayland Contact 1000 Boot Monitor

      After wearing these boots for a little over four months I must say is that they are really great.
      EDIT: This sentence doesn't sound right. If you delete "is" it's ok though. Or do you want to say something else?

      They hold and support my foot extremely well and when the boots are on
      Edit: I think you need to change "foot" to "feet" since you are using plural "boots" and "they".

      The best I could surmise from this is that the rigid and improved support of these boots let my foot relax and not burn out as fast.
      Edit: Ditto, "foot" to "feet".

      On warmer days with the same socks my feet got slightly wet from sweat but the eVent liners seemed to do their part
      and keep my feet much drier then they would be in other boots I have used.
      EDIT: Change "keep" to "kept" to keep everything in the past tense.
      EDIT: Change "then" to "than".

      It seems to me that the eVent liner keeps the boots and your feet drier which might fight some of the odor.
      EDIT: Change "your" to "my" to avoid projecting.