Re: [backpackgeartesters] question about SD Cirque test.

  • Shane Steinkamp
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 2, 2007
      > Why is the Cirque test 5 months long instead of 4?

      The FR and LTR due dates are based on the last upload date of the IR -
      usually.

      > Did Micheal's IR really go up a month after mine and Pam's?

      Yes.

      Shane
      List Admin
    • pamwyant
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 2, 2007
        Shane,

        I was thinking about asking about this too. I noticed Michael's
        report was much later (I guess his bag was delayed for some reason),
        but considering the seasons, it is going to be very difficult to get
        much use out of this 0F/-18C bag for the long term period which falls
        primarily into June and July. If Michael feels he can get some quick
        field use in, is it possible to have the field and long term report
        dates moved up, at least a few weeks?

        I have good field use already, and I am sure Ray does too.

        Pam Wyant

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "rayestrella1"
        <rayestrella@...> wrote:

        > Why is the Cirque test 5 months long instead of 4?
        >
        > Did Micheal's IR really go up a month after mine and Pam's?
        >
        > Ray

      • Jason Boyle
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 2, 2007
          <rayestrella@...> wrote:

          > Why is the Cirque test 5 months long instead of 4?
          >
          > Did Micheal's IR really go up a month after mine and Pam's?
          >
          > Ray

        • Jason Boyle
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 2, 2007
            <rayestrella@...> wrote:

            > Why is the Cirque test 5 months long instead of 4?
            >
            > Did Micheal's IR really go up a month after mine and Pam's?
            >
            > Ray

          • Jason Boyle
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 2, 2007
              <rayestrella@...> wrote:

              > Why is the Cirque test 5 months long instead of 4?
              >
              > Did Micheal's IR really go up a month after mine and Pam's?
              >
              > Ray

            • Jason Boyle
              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 2, 2007
                <rayestrella@...> wrote:

                > Why is the Cirque test 5 months long instead of 4?
                >
                > Did Micheal's IR really go up a month after mine and Pam's?
                >
                > Ray

              • Jason Boyle
                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 2, 2007
                  Yes. The original third tester was Ryan C, but SD couldn't produce a
                  Long bag for him, so we had to scramble to get a replacement.

                  jason

                  <rayestrella@...> wrote:

                  > Why is the Cirque test 5 months long instead of 4?
                  >
                  > Did Micheal's IR really go up a month after mine and Pam's?
                  >
                  > Ray

                • Jason Boyle
                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 2, 2007
                    F&#k**g Yahoo....

                    Jason

                    --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Boyle" <c4jc88@...>
                    wrote:

                    > --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "rayestrella1"
                    > <rayestrella@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Why is the Cirque test 5 months long instead of 4?
                    > >
                    > > Did Micheal's IR really go up a month after mine and Pam's?
                    > >
                    > > Ray

                  • Shane Steinkamp
                    Message 9 of 12 , Apr 2, 2007
                      > I was thinking about asking about this too. I noticed Michael's
                      > report was much later (I guess his bag was delayed for some reason),
                      > but considering the seasons, it is going to be very difficult to get
                      > much use out of this 0F/-18C bag for the long term period which falls
                      > primarily into June and July. If Michael feels he can get some quick
                      > field use in, is it possible to have the field and long term report
                      > dates moved up, at least a few weeks?
                      >
                      > I have good field use already, and I am sure Ray does too.

                      I have had a brilliant idea.

                      I've put you and Ray on your own schedule, and Michael on his. I keep
                      forgetting that BridGeT can do that...

                      Watch for it in the update in a little while.

                      Let me know if this works for everyone.

                      Shane
                      List Admin
                    • pamwyant
                      Message 10 of 12 , Apr 2, 2007
                        Sounds great Shane!

                        Pam

                        > I have had a brilliant idea.
                        >
                        > I've put you and Ray on your own schedule, and Michael on his. I
                        keep
                        > forgetting that BridGeT can do that...
                        >
                        > Watch for it in the update in a little while.
                        >
                        > Let me know if this works for everyone.
                        >
                        > Shane
                        > List Admin

                      • Michael Wheiler
                        Message 11 of 12 , Apr 3, 2007
                          Shane and Jason:

                          That works for me. In all honesty, I'll probably be ready to post my LTR before the scheduled due date other than I plan to use the Cirque at Camp Muir during my bid to summit Mt. Rainier on July 26-27. I could always report that use by addendum. As such, if it would help to move up the reporting dates on all of us, I think I can make that work as well.

                          Mike