TEST CALL: Attention Men and Women!!

  • Chuck Carnes
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2007
      The next packs up for testing are the Gregory Z55 and
      the Jade 50.

      BGT and Gregory are proud to bring 3 lucky men and 3
      lucky women the Z55 and the Jade 50 for testing.

      Here is the info:
      Men (Z55):
      http://www.gregorypacks.com/prod.php?ID=85

      With an all-new ventilated Jet Stream™ Suspension,
      this durable, yet lightweight pack carries like a
      dream. Thru hikes, lightweight three day weekends, or
      trips to the crag are just a few places you'll enjoy
      wearing this fully redesigned classic.

      Women (Jade 50):
      http://www.gregorypacks.com/prod.php?ID=87

      New for 2007, this lightweight Women's pack offers all
      the must-have technical features including our new Jet
      Stream™ Suspension and Auto.Fit Harness system.
      combined with the most requested intuitive design
      features – comfort, multi-access and superb
      organization. Perfect for weekend jaunts.

      These are some VERY NICE packs. I should see a lot of
      apps come in on these.

      The skinny:
      Newbie limit applies
      US Only
      'Gregory' and 'Jade 50' or 'Z55' in the subject line
      Please tell me how you are going to use this pack and
      to what extent the pack load will be.

      This call will end Monday, April 9 @ 11:59pm (EST)

      Happy Applicating!!
      Chuck Carnes