Re: Icebreaker tops Field Report : Attn Shane

  • Jason Boyle
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2 6:37 AM
      TV,

      The Mens is due that late I think because they never shipped the
      third pair to Andre in Germany. So I filled in as the backup
      tester. That being said if Shane wants to move the date up to line
      up with the women that is fine, I have enough field time....

      Jason

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas Vickers"
      <redroach@...> wrote:

      > Shane,
      > I am trying to read the test info on when this FR is due?
      >
      > The test page says May, but that can't be right?
      >
      > TV

    • Shane Steinkamp
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2 3:15 PM
        > I am trying to read the test info on when this FR is due?
        > The test page says May, but that can't be right?

        WHAT!? Dare you question the BridGeT!? Take care, man, lest she smite
        thee...

        Um....

        May 1.

        Jason didn't upload his IR until Feb 24.

        Shane
        List Admin
      • Shane Steinkamp
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2 3:18 PM
          > The Mens is due that late I think because they never shipped the
          > third pair to Andre in Germany. So I filled in as the backup
          > tester. That being said if Shane wants to move the date up to line
          > up with the women that is fine, I have enough field time....

          What about the third tester? Is Andrew OK with moving the FR to April 10?

          I don't want to suprise anyone. I'm doing that enough lately as it is.

          Shane
          List Admin
        • Thomas Vickers
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 2 8:24 PM
            I think moving it up would be good since I got a TON of field use in, but I
            am worried that testing is just about over for me. Wool shirts in April just
            isn't going to go to far in Texas.
            Putting my FR off till may is going to mean NO Long term testing.

            TV