Re: [backpackgeartesters] Re: Richmoor Natural High Foods IR - Jennifer Pope

  • Jennifer Pope
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2007
      Hmm good idea. Although I think that breaks some sort of BGT rules. Plus I
      think they're expecting some sort of real meal out of me since I'm enrolled
      in a professional cooking class right now. And that definitely wouldn't
      have worked this weekend since I don't think any of them are kosher for
      passover.
      Jen P.