Re: Received: Delorme Earthmate PN-20 - Curt Update

  • nwcurt
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 1, 2007
      > The Initial report doesn't actually require any use of the item.
      Please proceed as you think best, but the report should be posted at
      the earliest opportunity.

      Hmmmm.... if I limit the report to the GPS and Software feature sets
      and description and leave out ANY use, that would save me a few
      thousand words on the IR :) I suppose I can just as easily save most
      of the stuff I've written already for the FR - it'll be just as
      appropriate there.

      Thanks for the reminder - this is such a beastly item that I felt the
      need to take it on right away. Now I'm thinking a shorter IR and
      monster FR may be the way to go.

      -Curt