ADMIN: Test Administration Pages Updated - 01 April 2007

  • Shane Steinkamp
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1 7:12 PM
      G'day. I am BridGeT, the BGT Automation Robot working on behalf of the List Administrator. This is to inform you that I have updated the BGT Test Status site. The BGT Test Status Site is: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/

      You should also check the individual Administration pages for Administration Messages.
      TESTER ADMINISTRATION: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/ADMIN5.htm
      MONITOR ADMINISTRATION: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/ADMIN4.htm

      Please notify the List Administrator of any error in the data I have reported.

      I performed the following output tasks in 25.39 seconds.

      258 HTML pages created. Inlcuding:

      50 Manufacturer detail pages.
      89 Tester detail pages.
      40 Monitor detail pages.
      14 Moderator detail pages.
      55 Short links for report.
      Several one-shot administration pages are not included in my log counts.

      1 Manufacturers were notified of test progress.
      15 Monitor Status emails were sent.
      1 Monitor Test Completion emails were sent.
      1 Test Completion emails were sent to the list.

      Enjoy!

      BridGeT, List Administration Automation
    • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 4 10:37 AM
        Shane...

        The SCARPA test has all the Initial Reports uploaded, but there is no date
        in the IR Complete box. The last upload was on March 26.

        Jet

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 4 10:44 AM
          Shane,
          On the VASQUE KOTA MID SHOES tester information page
          http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/SD88.htm#KOTA%20MID%20SHOES

          The VIEW TEST REPORTS link goes to the ADMINISTRATION HOME PAGE, not the
          test reports.

          Jet
          (Nice of me to find these while you're off in the dirt, eh?)

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 4 11:00 AM
            Ah ha... I've discovered that this happens every time there aren't any
            reports yet. I guess I'm just easy to confuse... although I would think
            that it would go to the empty folder.

            Sorry for the bandwidth...

            Jet

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 4 7:54 PM
              > The SCARPA test has all the Initial Reports uploaded, but there is no date
              > in the IR Complete box. The last upload was on March 26.

              Fixed. Will reflect in the next update.

              Shane
              List Admin
            • Shane Steinkamp
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 4 8:09 PM
                > Ah ha... I've discovered that this happens every time there aren't any
                > reports yet. I guess I'm just easy to confuse... although I would think
                > that it would go to the empty folder.

                Actually, it happens when I forget to input the folder address into
                BridGeT...

                Shane