Re: Richmoor Natural High Foods IR - Jennifer Pope

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2007
      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer"
      <jennifer.pope@...> wrote:

      > Too many relatives in town and too much work at work.

      Feed them Natural High dinners. You save time and gather data at the
      same time...

      Ray
    • Jennifer Pope
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2007
        Hmm good idea. Although I think that breaks some sort of BGT rules. Plus I
        think they're expecting some sort of real meal out of me since I'm enrolled
        in a professional cooking class right now. And that definitely wouldn't
        have worked this weekend since I don't think any of them are kosher for
        passover.
        Jen P.