EDIT: LTR Defeet Classico - Kevin H

  • Roger Caffin
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2007
      EDIT: LTR Defeet Classico - Kevin H

      Hi Kevin
      Seems like plenty of testing. Good stuff.
      There are a few spelling errors and mix-ups between singular and plural
      which I have highlighted below in caps, but otherwise pretty good and you're
      OK to upload once you have fixed them.

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin
      Classic(o) Monitor
      --------------------
      > The Defeet Classico socks has impressed my over the course of the
      EDIT: 'The Defeet Classico socks haVE impressed mE over the ...'

      > I initially had worries about the socks feeling so thin. But
      > the socks have been quite durable.
      Edit: better to join the two sentences imho

      > It was machined dried approximately 25 times.
      EDIT: THEY were machine(x) dried

      > The colors remained intact and did not fad,
      EDIT: fadE

      > although there seemed to be a slight darkening of the white area
      >on the cuff.
      Yeah, I get that too. Dirt, I suspect :-)

      > around the cuff, no piling or visible holes.
      EDIT: pilLing
    • kholling55
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2007
        Roger,

        Thanks for the edits. So much for me English. Corrected and new file
        uploaded.

        Cheers,
        Kevin

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Roger Caffin"