ADMIN: Test Administration Pages Updated - 29 March 2007

  • Shane Steinkamp
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 2007
      G'day. I am BridGeT, the BGT Automation Robot working on behalf of the List Administrator. This is to inform you that I have updated the BGT Test Status site. The BGT Test Status Site is: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/

      You should also check the individual Administration pages for Administration Messages.
      TESTER ADMINISTRATION: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/ADMIN5.htm
      MONITOR ADMINISTRATION: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/ADMIN4.htm

      Please notify the List Administrator of any error in the data I have reported.

      I performed the following output tasks in 29.37 seconds.

      262 HTML pages created. Inlcuding:

      49 Manufacturer detail pages.
      91 Tester detail pages.
      41 Monitor detail pages.
      14 Moderator detail pages.
      57 Short links for report.
      Several one-shot administration pages are not included in my log counts.

      19 Monitor Status emails were sent.

      Enjoy!

      BridGeT, List Administration Automation
    • tcoug7
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 30, 2007
        Hi Shane,

        Take a look at my tester stats. The ones listed in the lower right
        corner of the template are correct, but the dates listed in the upper
        left do not match those below and are wrong.

        Tim

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Shane Steinkamp"

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 31, 2007
          > Take a look at my tester stats. The ones listed in the lower right
          > corner of the template are correct, but the dates listed in the upper
          > left do not match those below and are wrong.

          The blue table is the test globally.

          The green table is you specifically.

          Shane
          List Admin