Arrived: Vasque Kota Mid Boots Andrew Preece

  • Andrew (not Kiwi)
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 29, 2007
      Arrived: Vasque Kota Mid Boots Andrew Preece

      Woo hoo, my first real test :)
      They have just arrived and I have them on already
      Thanks for this opportunity to test these shoes.
      Andrew_P2
    • Shane Steinkamp
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 29, 2007
        > Arrived: Vasque Kota Mid Boots Andrew Preece
        >
        > Woo hoo, my first real test :)

        Excellent.

        > They have just arrived and I have them on already

        That's one of my favorite things about testing. The feeling you get from
        brand new gear...

        > Thanks for this opportunity to test these shoes.

        Earn it.

        Shane
        List Admin
      • Ralph Ditton
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 30, 2007
          Well done.

          I will look forward to having a look at them on Mt Cook on Sunday.

          This is for Shane- Andrew will probably let me have a wear of them as we are
          the same foot size. <g>

          Ralph

          _____

          Arrived: Vasque Kota Mid Boots Andrew Preece

          Woo hoo, my first real test :)
          They have just arrived and I have them on already
          Thanks for this opportunity to test these shoes.
          Andrew_P2

          _,_._,___

        • Andrew Priest
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 31, 2007
            At 08:51 AM 30/03/2007, you wrote:
            >Arrived: Vasque Kota Mid Boots Andrew Preece
            >
            >Woo hoo, my first real test :)
            >They have just arrived and I have them on already
            >Thanks for this opportunity to test these shoes.

            Way to go! Make sure you include photos of the blisters after
            Sunday's walk :-)

            Andrew, Sir
          • rayestrella1
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 1, 2007
              --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Priest <apriest@...>
              wrote:

              > Way to go! Make sure you include photos of the blisters after
              > Sunday's walk :-)

              Hmmm, could this be considered 3rd party projection...?

              ;-)

              Ray
            • Andrew Priest
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 1, 2007
                At 06:10 AM 2/04/2007, you wrote:
                >--- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Priest <apriest@...>
                >wrote:
                >
                > > Way to go! Make sure you include photos of the blisters after
                > > Sunday's walk :-)
                >
                >Hmmm, could this be considered 3rd party projection...?

                I suspect he didn't get any blisters so I guess that I didn't set-up
                a hard enough walk. BTW not in your league Ray.

                Andrew
              • rayestrella1
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 1, 2007
                  wrote:

                  > BTW not in your league Ray.

                  I am crushed! You guys hike harder than I do? And you have poisenoues
                  everything too? (And lawyer bushes.)

                  I wonder if Jenn would like to be an expat?

                  Ray
                • Andrew Priest
                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 1, 2007
                    At 06:37 AM 2/04/2007, you wrote:
                    >--- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Priest <apriest@...>
                    >wrote:
                    >
                    > > BTW not in your league Ray.
                    >
                    >I am crushed!

                    Other way round ... we are the wimps :-) We climbed out highest
                    local "mountain" yesterday. A whole 582 metres (1900 ft) ... LOL.

                    Andrew