Re: EDIT: LTR - MontBell Thermawrap UL - Colleen

  • Emma Eyeball
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2007
      Andre, what kind comments in your edit. thank you, truly. and it's
      hard to be the monitor on a test where all teh reports come back
      glowing. it really inspires gear lust.

      i have gone back through and removed the references to the Thermawrap
      parka, because I didn't realize how much heavier-duty a jacket it is.
      thank you for pointing that out to me. all other comments & edits
      have been addressed as well. i *love* input and am actually kind of
      disappointed when i get no edits. yeah, i'm weird like that. ;)

      thanks!

      -colleen