Arrived Valandre Mirage - Jason B

  • Jason Boyle
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2007
      Arrived Valandre Mirage - Jason B

      After hearing Ted had received his I have been watching for Fed Ex
      since that is how Chuck said they would ship. Fed Ex showed up around
      4 like normal and had a package, but it was not from Valandre. So
      somewhat disappointed I opened my other package. A few minutes later a
      DHL truck shows up with the Valandre! Yeah!!! IR this weekend most
      likely.

      Jason B
    • chcoa
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2007
        Hi Jason,

        Mine arrived today too. IN the bottom of the box was an envelope
        addressed to you. Did you get the right bag? The box was addressed
        to me but I just wanted to make sure we both have the right bags
        before I get too carried away with testing.

        Jamie D

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Boyle" <c4jc88@...>
        wrote:

        > Arrived Valandre Mirage - Jason B
        >
        > After hearing Ted had received his I have been watching for Fed Ex
        > since that is how Chuck said they would ship. Fed Ex showed up
        around
        > 4 like normal and had a package, but it was not from Valandre. So
        > somewhat disappointed I opened my other package. A few minutes
        later a
        > DHL truck shows up with the Valandre! Yeah!!! IR this weekend most
        > likely.
        >
        > Jason B

      • Jason Boyle
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2, 2007
          Hey Jamie,

          Mine had a note to you in the bottom. It fits me fine, and the
          bags are unisex. If you are happy I'm happy

          Jason

          --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "chcoa" <jdeben@...>
          wrote:

          > Hi Jason,
          >
          > Mine arrived today too. IN the bottom of the box was an envelope
          > addressed to you. Did you get the right bag? The box was
          addressed
          > to me but I just wanted to make sure we both have the right bags
          > before I get too carried away with testing.
          >
          > Jamie D
          >
          > --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Boyle" <c4jc88@>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Arrived Valandre Mirage - Jason B
          > >
          > > After hearing Ted had received his I have been watching for Fed
          Ex
          > > since that is how Chuck said they would ship. Fed Ex showed up
          > around
          > > 4 like normal and had a package, but it was not from Valandre.
          So
          > > somewhat disappointed I opened my other package. A few minutes
          > later a
          > > DHL truck shows up with the Valandre! Yeah!!! IR this weekend
          most
          > > likely.
          > >
          > > Jason B

        • chcoa