Re: [backpackgeartesters] ATTN: Ralph Ditton

  • JimSabis@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2007
      In a message dated 3/1/2007 10:20:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      shane@... writes:

      I also note the same issue in your SteriPen Report.

      I also note, "It was very unpleasant in taste but I did not get sick in any
      manner nor have I noticed any worms in my stools."

      Gads...

      Shane

      :D

      Detailed little bugger, isn't he! ; )

      Jim S.

      "The really valuable thing in the pageant of human life seems to me
      not the State but the creative, sentient individual, the personality; it
      alone creates the noble and the sublime, while the herd as such
      remains dull in thought and dull in feeling." - Albert Einstein

      http://www.aol.com