Re: [backpackgeartesters] Re: ADMIN: Test Administration Pages Updated - 01 March 2007

  • Shane Steinkamp
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1 8:13 PM
      > I uploaded my IR for the Sierra Designs Hercules on 2/26/07.
      > Everything else looks great! Thanks.

      I'm obviously having an issue somewhere. I know for a fact that I saw your
      report and marked it. I'm losing dates somewhere. I'll try to track it
      down. Let me know if you see anymore like that.

      Shane
    • S
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1 8:26 PM
        Hi Shane & BridGeT,

        I'm not sure if this is a problem or just a test that's not in the system yet, but my tracking
        page (http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/T1679.htm) wasn't updated, so it doesn't
        have the AlpineAire Foods test that I was just selected for.

        Sheila Morrissey

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Shane Steinkamp" <shane@...> wrote:

        > G'day. I am BridGeT, the BGT Automation Robot working on behalf of the List
        Administrator. This is to inform you that I have updated the BGT Test Status site. The
        BGT Test Status Site is: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/

        > You should also check the individual Administration pages for Administration Messages.
        > TESTER ADMINISTRATION: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/ADMIN5.htm
        > MONITOR ADMINISTRATION: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/ADMIN4.htm
        >
        > Please notify the List Administrator of any error in the data I have reported.
        >
        > I performed the following output tasks in 28.38 seconds.
        >
        > 255 HTML pages created. Inlcuding:
        >
        > 44 Manufacturer detail pages were created.
        > 90 Tester detail pages were created.
        > 43 Monitor detail pages were created.
        > 14 Moderator detail pages were created.
        > 54 Short links for report folders created.
        > Several one-shot administration pages are not included in my log counts.
        >
        > 5 Manufacturers were notified of test progress.
        > 90 Tester Status emails were sent.
        > 9 Tester Reminder emails were sent.
        > 1 Late Test Report Notification emails were sent.
        >
        > Enjoy!
        >
        > BridGeT, List Administration Automation

      • Shane Steinkamp
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1 8:36 PM
          > I'm not sure if this is a problem or just a test that's not in the system
          > yet, but my
          > tracking page (http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/T1679.htm) wasn't
          > updated,
          > so it doesn't have the AlpineAire Foods test that I was just selected for.

          It's there, Sheila. Hit REFRESH in your browser on that page.

          Shane