Re: ADMIN: Test Administration Pages Updated - 01 March 2007

  • a_henrichs
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2007
      Hey Shane,
      I uploaded my IR for the Sierra Designs Hercules on 2/26/07.
      Everything else looks great! Thanks.

      Andy Henrichs
    • Shane Steinkamp
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2007
        > I uploaded my IR for the Sierra Designs Hercules on 2/26/07.
        > Everything else looks great! Thanks.

        I'm obviously having an issue somewhere. I know for a fact that I saw your
        report and marked it. I'm losing dates somewhere. I'll try to track it
        down. Let me know if you see anymore like that.

        Shane
      • S
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2007
          Hi Shane & BridGeT,

          I'm not sure if this is a problem or just a test that's not in the system yet, but my tracking
          page (http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/T1679.htm) wasn't updated, so it doesn't
          have the AlpineAire Foods test that I was just selected for.

          Sheila Morrissey

          --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Shane Steinkamp" <shane@...> wrote:

          > G'day. I am BridGeT, the BGT Automation Robot working on behalf of the List
          Administrator. This is to inform you that I have updated the BGT Test Status site. The
          BGT Test Status Site is: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/

          > You should also check the individual Administration pages for Administration Messages.
          > TESTER ADMINISTRATION: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/ADMIN5.htm
          > MONITOR ADMINISTRATION: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/ADMIN4.htm
          >
          > Please notify the List Administrator of any error in the data I have reported.
          >
          > I performed the following output tasks in 28.38 seconds.
          >
          > 255 HTML pages created. Inlcuding:
          >
          > 44 Manufacturer detail pages were created.
          > 90 Tester detail pages were created.
          > 43 Monitor detail pages were created.
          > 14 Moderator detail pages were created.
          > 54 Short links for report folders created.
          > Several one-shot administration pages are not included in my log counts.
          >
          > 5 Manufacturers were notified of test progress.
          > 90 Tester Status emails were sent.
          > 9 Tester Reminder emails were sent.
          > 1 Late Test Report Notification emails were sent.
          >
          > Enjoy!
          >
          > BridGeT, List Administration Automation

        • Shane Steinkamp
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 1, 2007
            > I'm not sure if this is a problem or just a test that's not in the system
            > yet, but my
            > tracking page (http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/T1679.htm) wasn't
            > updated,
            > so it doesn't have the AlpineAire Foods test that I was just selected for.

            It's there, Sheila. Hit REFRESH in your browser on that page.

            Shane