ADMIN: Test Administration Pages Updated - 01 March 2007

  • Shane Steinkamp
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2007
      G'day. I am BridGeT, the BGT Automation Robot working on behalf of the List Administrator. This is to inform you that I have updated the BGT Test Status site. The BGT Test Status Site is: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/

      You should also check the individual Administration pages for Administration Messages.
      TESTER ADMINISTRATION: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/ADMIN5.htm
      MONITOR ADMINISTRATION: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/ADMIN4.htm

      Please notify the List Administrator of any error in the data I have reported.

      I performed the following output tasks in 28.38 seconds.

      255 HTML pages created. Inlcuding:

      44 Manufacturer detail pages were created.
      90 Tester detail pages were created.
      43 Monitor detail pages were created.
      14 Moderator detail pages were created.
      54 Short links for report folders created.
      Several one-shot administration pages are not included in my log counts.

      5 Manufacturers were notified of test progress.
      90 Tester Status emails were sent.
      9 Tester Reminder emails were sent.
      1 Late Test Report Notification emails were sent.

      Enjoy!

      BridGeT, List Administration Automation
    • a_henrichs
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2007
        Hey Shane,
        I uploaded my IR for the Sierra Designs Hercules on 2/26/07.
        Everything else looks great! Thanks.

        Andy Henrichs
      • Shane Steinkamp
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2007
          > I uploaded my IR for the Sierra Designs Hercules on 2/26/07.
          > Everything else looks great! Thanks.

          I'm obviously having an issue somewhere. I know for a fact that I saw your
          report and marked it. I'm losing dates somewhere. I'll try to track it
          down. Let me know if you see anymore like that.

          Shane
        • S
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 1, 2007
            Hi Shane & BridGeT,

            I'm not sure if this is a problem or just a test that's not in the system yet, but my tracking
            page (http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/T1679.htm) wasn't updated, so it doesn't
            have the AlpineAire Foods test that I was just selected for.

            Sheila Morrissey

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 1, 2007
              > I'm not sure if this is a problem or just a test that's not in the system
              > yet, but my
              > tracking page (http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/T1679.htm) wasn't
              > updated,
              > so it doesn't have the AlpineAire Foods test that I was just selected for.

              It's there, Sheila. Hit REFRESH in your browser on that page.

              Shane