ADMIN: All Testers

  • Shane Steinkamp
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2007
      Testers are reminded that BridGeT will begin collecting statistical data on
      your report performance as of today, and after a few weeks of collection, I
      will throw the switches and publish the tester statistics on the individual
      pages.

      I am about to release all the updates, and send the Tester Status emails.

      PLEASE CHECK THEM FOR ANY ERROR!

      Yahoo didn't send me a lot of mail, and I picked everything up from the
      group site, but that's REALLY hard to do on the management side. Let me
      know if something isn't right.

      Shane
      List Admin