ATTN: Will Rietveld

  • Shane Steinkamp
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2007
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Clothing/Jackets/MontBell%20Alpine%20Light%20Jacket/Will%20Rietveld/Test%20Report%20by%20Will%20Rietveld/

      While doing my usual scan of reports, this one stood out to me. The
      formatting is very nice, Will, and your photos very useful and pleasing.
      Nicely done.

      Shane
    • Will Rietveld
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2007
        Thanks Shane, compliment appreciated. And thanks for all you do for
        BGT. Will

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Shane Steinkamp"

      • JimSabis@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2, 2007
          In a message dated 3/1/2007 10:13:39 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
          shane@... writes:

          http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Clothing/Jackets/MontBell%20Alpine%20L
          ight%20Jacket/Will%20Rietveld/Test%20Report%20by%20Will%20Rietveld/

          While doing my usual scan of reports, this one stood out to me. The
          formatting is very nice, Will, and your photos very useful and pleasing.
          Nicely done.

          Shane

          #################

          Yup. He looks way too happy in that last one!

          Jim S.

          "The really valuable thing in the pageant of human life seems to me
          not the State but the creative, sentient individual, the personality; it
          alone creates the noble and the sublime, while the herd as such
          remains dull in thought and dull in feeling." - Albert Einstein

          http://www.aol.com

        • Shane Steinkamp
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 7, 2008
            http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Clothing/Shirts/Hot%20Chillys%20Micro%20Elite%20Chamois%20T/Test%20Report%20by%20Will%20Rietveld/

            Will, I notice that your header has "Test Series by BackpackGearTest.org".
            I think it should be "Test Series by Will Rietveld".

            Unless I missed a discussion somewhere, which is entirely possible.

            I do have to say that you have the magazine model 'vogue' down pat.

            Shane